Himalayan Pink Salt becomes a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps extract the toxins from your skin and tissues. The Himalayan pink salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished.
Soaking in a Himalayan salt crystal bath is like recharging your batteries. As your body organs resonate with the natural frequency of the minerals in the salt bath, your body is being recharged and energized, boosting metabolism and triggering its self-healing powers.
Promotes better skin hydration, leaving it softer and smoother. The salt gets stored in the upper layer of the skin, plumping it up and creating a natural protective film preventing it from dryness.
Helps heal and bring relief to irritating and painful skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, as it helps to promote better skin hydration. It is also effective against insect bites and blisters.
Helps relax and provide relief to cramped muscles and muscle aches, due to the presence of calcium, lactic acid and other trace minerals. It can also help strengthen bones, skin, and connective tissues that may contribute to body soreness.
How to take your Himalayan Salt bath
- Cleanse body with a shower or bath before getting into the Himalayan Salt bath.
- Prepare a warm enough bath where the temperature makes you sweat without it being too hot and uncomfortable on your body. Hydration is important so make sure before getting into the bath that you have a glass of water within reach of your tub.
- Dissolve the Himalayan Bath Salts while the tub is filling up to ensure that the salt is evenly mixed and dissolved. Pour in about ½ cup of salt in half tub, more for a stronger concentration. For a therapy bath suggestions are at least 2 cups.
- Soak in bath for 15-20 minutes. Peppermint or Lavender 100% pure essential oil can be added for a soothing scent to increase relaxation. Mix it in your salt first rather than directly into the water.
- When you are finished slowly get out of the bath. No need to rinse off, just pat dry.
- This is a detox please drink water to help flush the toxins and I encourage you to be kind to yourself and relax after having the bath.
Grab some Himalayan Bath Salts, run a warm bath and get rejuvenated!