Salt Room Etiquette
PLEASE NOTE You are about to engage in a natural, health therapy, which utilizes salt as a medium that can help in treating and alleviating symptoms of a number of health conditions. Please observe the following rules to ensure your maximum hygiene, safety, comfort and ultimate relaxing experience.
- Enter the salt room with bare feet or in socks only
- Refrain from wearing synthetic fabric
- You can request a blanket for your comfort
- No food or water in the salt room, please drink before and after the session
- No cell phones and electronic devices in the room
- NO TALKING – use this time to quiet your mind and enjoy the healing sounds
- BREATHE – bring your attention to your breath and relax and heal
- Do not touch the decorations, fixtures or any lights/switches
- Do not move the furniture/chairs
- If accompanying children, assume full responsibility for child’s behavior
- Keep children engaged with provided toys
- Do not leave the room during a session unless it is absolutely necessary
- After 40 minutes, a red light will turn on and a ventilation system will start, this indicates the end of the session.
- It is time to brush the salt off leaving it in the room and exit.
- Children’s session is 30 minutes long
Millions of years ago, Earth was a watery planet. Totally enveloped in a salty, primal ocean, the land we walk upon today appeared over countless